Jaanus Mody has extensive experience representing clients in business disputes, before the courts, intermediate courts and elsewhere. In addition to judicial and extrajudicial disputes Jaanus focuses on strategic aspects.
Jaanus has considerable experience in insolvency related matters. He has represented clients (both debtor and) creditor, and actively participated in bankruptcy reorganization proceedings.
|2001-2005||Mody & Hääl GLIMSTEDT|
|1998-2001||Pohla & Hallmägi|
|1994-1997||V.Kaasik & KO|
|1994||University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, MA|
|2007||Insolvency and Civil Enforcement Expert Group at Ministry of Justice|
|1995||Estonian Bar Association|
Estonian, English, Russian
- "Bankruptcy tricksters – the problem is not people, but the failings of the state" - 25. May 2012
- "Majority shareholder enjoys virtual “carte blanche” to appropriate company assets" - 19. October 2011
- “Latest Amendments in Bankruptcy Law and Code of Civil Procedure” LMH uudiskiri, January 2010
- “Doing Business 2010.” – Co-author of Estonian chapter. The World Bank:2009
- “Execution of Arbitration Court Decision made in other Country.” LMH blog www.dv.ee. 18 June 2009
- “Restructuring & Insolvency 2009. Getting the Deal Through.” Co-author of Estonian chapter. Law Business Research Ltd:2008
- Presentations based on bankruptcy law and debt collection.